Free eBook "Eating 4 Health!"
GxNutrient: Comprehensive Micronutrient Predisposition Analysis
DNA-Based Micronutrient Tendency Analysis.
GxNutrient provides a comprehensive analysis of your genetic predisposition to absorbing micronutrients in your diet. Even if you eat a perfectly balanced diet with plenty of naturally occurring vitamins and minerals, most of us have some difficulty in absorbing one or more micronutrients at the cellular level. Understanding your genetic profile for how your body likely processes key vitamins and minerals is an important step in developing a healthy nutrition program.
The process you will follow to obtain your genetics-based recommendations is quite simple. After you purchase the GxNutrient Program, we will mail you a DNA collection kit to the address you provide. You will simply rub the sterile cotton swab in the kit along your gums for one minute, pack the sample up and send it back to us. Our federally certified lab will analyze your sample and within 3-4 weeks, we will send you notification that your GxNutrient Nutrition Report is ready for you to access inside our secure web portal. When you login to the secure web portal, you will be able to view your complete DNA diet and exercise recommendations. You should then schedule time to go over the results with the clinical nutritionist and develop a plan to implement these recommendations into your life.
The GxNutrient Program ($474) Includes:
- DNA collection kit shipped to your preferred address
- Laboratory analysis of your DNA sample – 42 genetic markers
- Online interactive GxNutrient report, including
- Analysis of 25 micronutrient tendencies
- Recommendations to help you address any potential deficiencies
- Supporting scientific research
- Printable PDF version of GxRenew report (view sample report)
- Online health content (videos, articles, recipes, etc.) targeted to you based on your genetic profile
- Initial Health & Nutrition Assessment - This is an extra! $199 value!
- 90 minutes of consultation time with the clinical nutritionist to answer any questions you may have about your GxRenew Report and to help you develop a plan to integrate the recommendations into your current lifestyle. Ongoing support as needed by electronic communication to answer quick questions about DNA based weight loss.