Free eBook "Eating 4 Health!"
GxRenew: Innovative Genetics-Based Healthy Aging Program
DNA-Based Age Management Program
GxRenew is an innovative healthy aging program that utilizes your genetic profile to provide nutrient, food, activity and lifestyle recommendations to keep you looking and feeling young longer. Recently published research has linked numerous aging signs to genetic predisposition, and many of these indications may be addressed with DNA-based lifestyle changes.
The process you will follow to obtain your genetics-based recommendations is quite simple. After you purchase the GxRenew Program, we will mail you a DNA collection kit to the address you provide. You will simply rub the sterile cotton swab in the kit along your gums for one minute, pack the sample up and send it back to us. Our federally certified lab will analyze your sample and within 3-4 weeks, we will send you notification that your GxRenew Nutrition Report is ready for you to access inside our secure web portal. When you login to the secure web portal, you will be able to view your complete DNA diet and exercise recommendations. You should then schedule time to go over the results with the clinical nutritionist and develop a plan to implement these recommendations into your life.
The GxRenew Program ($449) Includes:
- DNA collection kit shipped to your preferred address
- Laboratory analysis of your DNA sample – 98 genetic markers
- Online interactive GxRenew report, including
- Analysis of 28 genetic traits related to healthy aging, including skin health, mental function, organ health, sleep duration, vision, healthy weight and more
- Food, Nutrient, Exercise and Lifestyle recommendations to help you look and feel younger longer
- Supporting scientific research
- Printable PDF version of GxRenew report (view sample report)
- Online health content (videos, articles, recipes, etc.) targeted to you based on your genetic profile
- Initial Health & Nutrition Assessment - This is an extra! $199 value!
- 90 minutes of consultation time with the clinical nutritionist to answer any questions you may have about your GxRenew Report and to help you develop a plan to integrate the recommendations into your current lifestyle. Ongoing support as needed by electronic communication to answer quick questions about DNA based weight loss.