Free eBook "Eating 4 Health!"
GxSlim: DNA-Based Weight Management Program
Genetics-Based Health Management Programs
GxSlim is a weight management genetic test program that takes your unique genetic makeup into account and provides you with diet and exercise strategies that are tailored to your genotype. This is not guesswork, one-size-fits-all or a fad diet of any kind – these are the only diet and exercise recommendations you will ever need again, because they are based on your DNA.
The process you will follow to obtain your genetics-based recommendations is quite simple. After you purchase the GxSlim Program, we will mail you a DNA collection kit to the address you provide. You will simply rub the sterile cotton swab in the kit along your gums for one minute, pack the sample up and send it back to us. Our federally certified lab will analyze your sample and within 3-4 weeks, we will send you notification that your GxSlim Nutrition Report is ready for you to access inside our secure web portal. When you login to the secure web portal, you will be able to view your complete DNA diet and exercise recommendations. You should then schedule time to go over the results with the clinical nutritionist and develop a plan to implement these recommendations into your life.
The GxSlim Program ($449) Includes:
- DNA collection kit shipped to your preferred address
- Laboratory analysis of your DNA sample – 48 genetic markers
- Online interactive GxSlim report, including
- Analysis of 16 genetic traits related to weight loss
- Food recommendations, including macronutrient breakdown and caloric needs
- Nutrient recommendations, including supplement suggestions
- Exercise recommendations, including cardio and strength training
- Supporting scientific research
- Printable PDF version of GxSlim report (view sample report)
- Online health content (videos, articles, recipes, etc.) targeted to you based on your genetic profile
- Initial Health & Nutrition Assessment - This is an extra! $199 value!
- 90 minutes of consultation time with the clinical nutritionist to answer any questions you may have about your GxSlim Report and to help you develop a plan to integrate the recommendations into your current lifestyle. Ongoing support as needed by electronic communication to answer quick questions about DNA based weight loss.